Blog about our friend Jonathan Sir Hendrey,1975-2007

Since Jonathan loved technology and was an avid blogger and blog reader, I created this so that we could post our thoughts and memories about him. I would like to show this to his mom, dad, brother Michael and sister-in-law Sarah in awhile so they can read it and see how much he was loved.

I am going to really miss you, Jonathan!

19 December 2007

The Silence of the Stewie

It seems odd to think that Stewie has been silenced. That I will get no more IKEA pillow hugs. The fragility of life seems so anti-climactic. I have been thinking of all the poetic lines and thinking - yeah that's how it is. "Do not go gentle into that good night" or "the world ends not with a bang but a whimper"

If only there were things to occupy my hands, so that my mind doesn't take over. But I think that's the course of it. Lay down your hands so that your heart opens to grief. So that grief can become etched into the story silently.

No comments: