Blog about our friend Jonathan Sir Hendrey,1975-2007

Since Jonathan loved technology and was an avid blogger and blog reader, I created this so that we could post our thoughts and memories about him. I would like to show this to his mom, dad, brother Michael and sister-in-law Sarah in awhile so they can read it and see how much he was loved.

I am going to really miss you, Jonathan!

17 December 2007

Stewie Quote

I would always look forward to walking down the row that we sat on so that I could see if Jonathan had changed the Stewie quote from "Family Guy" on his board. YOUR UPPANCE SHALL COME!!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Yah, I really enjoyed hearing about his cube and the big Stewie quotes. It was fun recapping the episodes and notable quotes on Mondays with him through ST. Also sending those gems to him in sound clips discovered on the 'Net or a You Tube post.

Anonymous said...

Good post.