Blog about our friend Jonathan Sir Hendrey,1975-2007

Since Jonathan loved technology and was an avid blogger and blog reader, I created this so that we could post our thoughts and memories about him. I would like to show this to his mom, dad, brother Michael and sister-in-law Sarah in awhile so they can read it and see how much he was loved.

I am going to really miss you, Jonathan!

19 December 2007

This past summer

This past summer, I was in a bind with a customer situation, and Jonathan went onsite for several weeks to help us out. It was really one of those "we can't do this without you" situations. Jonathan was great both technically and politically - and at the end of the time onsite, we all went out to celebrate at Texas Chili Parlor.

In addition to being ultimately bright, he was extremely patient for the rest of us. I always thought he was a great guy and with one of the coolest names.

Brenda

No comments: